Deutsch 101: Stunde 6
- Informal number practice before class: Übertreiben Sie [=Exaggerate!]
- Pronunciation practice: Overhead: Probe 5 (Here is Audio of Probe 5) and review Probe 4 (Here is Audio of Probe 4)
- Finden Sie Ihren Zwilling: Everyone gets a slip of paper listing
- an adjective that could describe a person,
- a city or country, and
- a possible answer to “Wie alt bist du?”:
- ==> e.g. intelligent/Bern/17; Fort Wayne/23/romantisch
- Students mingle until they have found their “twin” [Zwilling], who has an identical slip of paper
- Pairs who are done review Aktivität 28, or describe themselves to their partner
- Overhead: how old are these famous people?
- Aktivität 42.
- Note that the pronouns and articles rhyme: der-er, das-es, die-sie!
- Colors (p. 29)
- “Was ist deine Lieblingsfarbe?”
- Instructor asks questions like “Welche Farbe hat der Mond?”
- Aktivität 32.
- Students share responses to the vocabulary worksheet that was due in Stunde 5
- Overhead: Nationalitäten