Deutsch 101: Stunde 26
- "Aussprache" overheads (Audio of the first two pages of this Aussprache overhead is here: Aussprache Teil 1 & Aussprache Teil 2)
- Go through Test 3 review sheet
- For the Heidelberg/Mannheim section, quickly discuss the meanings of the bold parts of the texts on pp. 102-4
- Optional overhead on Possessive Adjectives
- "Vokabelfeuerwerk": Form as many sentences as you can, as quickly as you can, with the vocab on pp. 117-8 (perhaps focus on p. 118)
- Your instructor may end class today with a joke that will make sense if you respond "Doch!"
- Remember "Doch!" is used to negate negative statements - e.g. "Die Ohio State Studierenden sind nicht dumm" - "Doch!"]