If you can’t find anything you’re enthusiastic about doing, please talk to your instructor so s/he can try to help you, since this assignment will be much more effective if you enjoy it
Ideas for AMD 5 [please email Hartmut if you find broken links on this page!]:
- Remember: MANY ideas for what you can do are in the AMD-Ideen and Beispiele: Sample Posts posts pinned to the top of the Discussion section. You can also scroll through the posts to see what others have done.
- To inform yourself about the “German” part of the German popular music scene, visit the Goethe Institute’s “Step Into German” site. The URL keeps changing ==> just google “Step Into German” or “Step Into German Music”
- The “Step Into German” site includes sections on Music, Film, Soccer, and “German(y)”
- The “Music” section includes the headings “Clip of the Month,” “Music Videos,” “German Charts” etc.
- Each music video is accompanied by a link to the lyrics in German with a parallel translation in English; often there is also a worksheet.
- If you enjoyed “Extra auf Deutsch,” look for another episode on YouTube.
- Gehen Sie zur Schokoladenstunde im LRC oder besuchen Sie die Kaffeestunde oder den Deutschtisch im Max Kade Haus.