Deutsch 102 Stunde 23
- Overhead: Relativpronomen-2
- Remember that the relative pronoun you are looking for will rhyme (reasonably well) with the pronoun it is replacing, since both have the same grammatical function and gender
- This even explains the one relative pronoun that is different from the corresponding form of “der/das/die”: “denen” is a better rhyme for “ihnen” than “den” would be!
- If you miss class today and are working through this on your own, write out your answers and give them to your instructor for feedback!
- Känguru-Chroniken Mini-Quiz
- Overhead: Die Känguru-Chroniken: Seite 26, 31-34, 46-50
- Overhead: Nerv-Sprech. Choose a couple of favorites to say to a partner :)