Deutsch 102 Stunde 49
- Informal activity before class begins: Practice with one or two of the “Sprechtest 2” index cards
- Revisit the Stunde 48 Passiv-Interview overhead (Partner*innen)
- Role plays!
- See Stunde 50A outline for possible ideas in case there are no role plays today!
- Känguru-Chroniken: Mini-Quiz
- Overhead: Die Känguru-Chroniken, Seite 187d-190, 195-7, 237e-239
- Section A [very briefly]
- Role play overheads (Section B):
- Important note: This used to be a role play activity that students enjoyed very much, but it no longer feels appropriate for this to be a role play activity that is acted out in class. Instead, students will work in groups to look at the script on the overheads, and figure out what it means, and to discuss the intent of this scene in the book.
Teil 1 Assign roles Give everyone a minute to find and practice their line(s). Get into position (shooter by door or window, Erzähler running, Soziologe 1-7 in pursuit) and play the scene
Teil 2 Assign roles Give everyone a minute to find and practice their line(s). Get into position (Känguru outside the door, Erzähler scared in the middle of the room, Soziologen 8-12 hiding unter and hinter things around the room), and play the scene Volunteer finds Tito & Tarantula: “After Dark” on YouTube and plays it during the role play 🙂
- Section C, question 8
- Time permitting, do more of Section C, e.g. items 5 and 9