Aufsatz 4 Grading Rubrics:
Click here to download the rubrics your instructor will use to grade your essay. This will give you a clearer idea of what to strive for in terms of content and language.
Aufsatz 4 Notes:
- ***1 Aufsatz pro Gruppe***: alle Studierenden in Ihrer Gruppe bekommen die gleiche [=same] Note!
- Leaf through the book to look for ideas: you can be very creative with the language we’ve learned so far! [Do this when you prepare your test essays, too!] Try to avoid saying things you haven’t learned the German for yet.
- Do NOT write your script in English and then translate it into German: this is very hard work, and produces very poor results!
- Remember that you will be performing this dialog ==> using vocabulary and structures we have learned will make it MUCH easier for you to perform your role play, and easier for the class to understand and enjoy it. Focusing on vocabulary and structures we have learned to construct your role play will also be excellent review for the final!
- For this assignment, focus your reflection on:
- Any additional info your instructor may need in order to understand your role play
- Specific questions you have about the language of your script: lines you struggled with, expressions you have questions about, formulations that may be hard for your classmates to understand, etc.
- For your notes in Section 1 of the essay, focus on Kapitel 7-11 – but all 11 chapters of Vorsprung are fair game!
Schreiben Sie den Dialog für Ihr Rollenspiel!
- Only the words that will be spoken by the characters in your role play (and by the narrator, if there is one) count towards the assigned 350 Wörter, i.e. please do not count header text, names indicating who is speaking, stage directions etc. If in doubt, please ask your instructor!
- Click here to see the instructions for the final role play from the Kursinformation.
- Click here to see the “Guidelines for Content of Role Plays“!