Placement Test Links
- Click on the link and create an account. Check your name and email address for typos before clicking “Create Account”! Remember the password you created!
- If you don’t know your student ID number, just enter 99999999, i.e. EIGHT “9”s
- The site requires you to create a relatively secure password. Avoid number sequences like “123” in your password: even a very secure password that includes such a sequence will be rejected :(
- Click on the “Sign In” button to log into the account you just created. [There is a “Forgot Password” option if you need it…]
- You’ll see the “German Test.” Click on “Take Test.” Viel Spaß [=have fun] und viel Erfolg [=success]!
Here is a link to some Self-Study Advice/Resources, which you can browse after you have completed the test, while you are waiting to talk to the Placement Test Adviser.