Kapitel 5 Grammatik-Video
Please glance at the info at the end of this page; then click on the player below to watch the Kapitel 5 video lecture!
- Click the icon at the bottom right of the video to switch to full-screen view.
- Remember you can watch the video more than once, pause it to take notes, and rewind any part that moved too fast for you!
- After watching the video, leaf through Kapitel 5. Look carefully at the explanations of anything that was unclear to you in the video!
- When you’re ready, do the worksheet on the video.
- Keep the video open while you do the exercise, and refer back to it as needed!
- Reviewing the video lecture one or more times in the course of the chapter will make the information sink in MUCH more effectively. Be sure to review it when you study for the Kapitel 5 Test. Review the earlier chapter videos periodically, and review all 6 video lectures when you study for the final exam. Watching them all shouldn’t take much more than 2 hours!
- You can also preview the upcoming video lectures. Click here to see a page with links to all the video lectures for German 101 and 102!