Kapitel 6 Grammatik-Video
Correction/Error in the video: At 9:10-9:17, I should have said: “Masculine N-nouns add an ‘-n’ or ‘-en’ in the Dative singular, just as they do in the Accusative singular” [NOT: “Masculine N-nouns add an ‘-en’ in the Dative singular, just as they do in the Accusative singular”]
Please glance at the info at the end of this page, then click on the player below to watch the Kapitel 6 video lecture!
- Click the icon at the bottom right of the video to switch to full-screen view.
- Remember you can watch the video more than once, pause it to take notes, and rewind any part that moved too fast for you!
- After watching the video, leaf through Kapitel 6. Look carefully at the explanations of anything that was unclear to you in the video!
- When you’re ready, do the online exercise on the video.
- Keep the video open while you do the exercise, and refer back to it as needed!
- Reviewing the video lecture one or more times in the course of the chapter will make the information sink in MUCH more effectively.
- Be sure to review all 6 video lectures when you study for the final exam. Watching them all shouldn’t take much more than 2 hours!
- Click here to see a page with links to all the video lectures for German 101 and 102!