Kapitel 9 Vokabeln lernen
Begin learning the Kapitel 9 vocabulary as follows:
- Read through the Kapitel9CEM.docx vocabulary handout. This provides collocations (typical word combinations), examples and mnemonics to help you learn the chapter vocab.
- Suggestion: Save and edit the file to highlight what you find most useful.
- Practice on Quizlet.
- For each card, quickly form a super-simple (3-5 word) sentence. Say (or whisper) your sentences out loud. If a card takes too long, move on to the next card. **Click here for ideas**
- Listen to the recording of the Kapitel 9 vocabulary on Canvas (Files > Vorsprung Vocab Audio)
- Use the mobile or desktop version of our Flash Card Program to practice the Kapitel 9 vocabulary. Both versions of the program give you better control of when you will see a card again (mobile: choose between seeing cards 5 cards later, 10 cards later, or putting them at the bottom of the deck; desktop: sort cards into an easy deck and a hard deck that you review more option). BUT: the vocabulary for this program is based on the 2nd edition of Vorsprung. The overlap with the current 4th edition vocabulary is about 80% ==> using it will still be very useful, but not perfect.
- Listen to the recording of the Kapitel 9 vocabulary from the SECOND edition of Vorsprung on Canvas (Files > Vorsprung Vocab Audio). The overlap with the 4th edition is about 80% ==> NOT a perfect match with the current edition, but the recording includes occasional explanatory comments, and provides a convenient format for additional study.
- Click here for some more advice on learning vocabulary!